Infinita 2017 official buses20 June / 17:37H
Infinita 2017 will take place next Saturday July 1st in La Cubierta de Leganés, the organization will enable a nocturnal shuttle (in bus) service to let the fans go and return from the festival in the easiest and more comfortable way possible.
The festival will close the doors at 8:00 in the morning, and for that reason the shuttle service will start at 5:00 and will end at 8:30 in an uninterrupted way for all the fans. The starting point will be in Plaza de España and all the buses will have the Infinita logo printed in the front mirror to avoid mistakes.
This shuttle service can be booked in advanced in this link until Friday une 30th at 23:59.
During all the festival day the tickets for a place in the buses will be available on site, but due to the limited seats, we recommend to purchase them before in advance.
Online prices (It will be necessary to have the tickets printed)
- Plaza España – La Cubierta (From 22.15h a 03h. Bus: 3.30h y 04:00h)
- La Cubierta – Plaza de España (From 05h to 08.30h)
- La Cubierta – Poolparty (From 08 to 08:30h)
- Plaza España – La Cubierta de Leganés – Plaza España: 10€/pers.
- La Cubierta de Leganés – Poolparty (Móstoles): 3€/pers.
- La Cubierta de Leganés – Plaza de España: 8€/pers.
If you have the Matrix Gay Week weekend pass:
4 events – 23€/pers.
5 events – 27€/pers.